Addi CraSyTrio NOVEL Long sock knitting needles 770-2
Addi CraSyTrio NOVEL Long 770-2
- The flexible sock knitting needles
- A revolution in knitting.
- An extension of the CrasyTrio series
- The idea for this fantastic needle comes from knitting expert Sylvie Rasch.
- This is possible due to the special flexibility of the middle part and the 2 LACE tips make it possible to work effortlessly with all yarns.
- When knitting in the round, these needles allow you to easily distribute the stitches on two needles so that you can then knit them off very easily with the third needle - so only two needle changes per round!
- Thanks to the flexible middle part, the needle adapts to every hand and thus ensures a particularly pleasant knitting experience.
- The addiCraSyTrio can also be used individually as cable needles.
- Each addiCraSyTrio is approx. 30 cm long with two lace tips.
- Both needle tips are approx. 128 mm long
- The needles make sock knitting easier, faster and easier, also ideal for sleeves, gloves, gauntlets or baby clothing.
|manufakturer:||addi Gustav Selter Germany|