KnitPro CUBICS needle tips 128mm
KnitPro CUBICS Needlepoint Symfonie Rose 128mm
- All needles have a square body, which tapers at one end to the 'popular' KnitPro needle tip.
- The square shape helps the knitting to much firmer stitches and is comfortable for the hands.
- The size of the square needles is measured diagonally - they should fit into the needle size as well as round needles.
- Barely noticeable transition between needle and rope allows the mesh to slide off gently,
- smooth surface allows a good grip on slippery yarns,
- also suitable for beginners,
- Colored and laminated birch wood (lightweight yet exceptionally robust and durable) allows for a very light, comfortable and long lasting knitting.
- normal needle: 128mm long (needle point + metal part on the rope)
- 2 needle tips per bag